Continuous Emission Monitoring System
2 - 3 ล้านบาท
2 - 3 ล้านบาท
CEMS-8000 can effective manage enterprise emission data through simultaneously monitoring SO2 , NOx , O2 (standard, wet basis, dry basis and conversion), particle concentration, temperature, pressure, flow, humidity and other related parameters, and statistics of emission rate, total emission, etc. The system consists of four subsystems: gaseous pollutant (SO2 , NOx , O2 , etc.) monitoring system, particulate matter monitoring system, flue gas parameter (temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, etc.) monitoring system and data acquisition and processing system. The system has the functions of real-time transmission of field data, remote fault diagnosis, report statistics and graphic data analysis, and achieve unattended operation. Besides, the system adopts modular structure, convenient in combination. The system can fully meet the requirements of communication with the DCS system of the enterprise and the data system of the environmental protection department
- Monitoring composition:
SO , NO , O
- Detection principle:
NDIR: SO , NO
- Measurement range:
SO 0 - 500 ppm, 0 - 2500 ppm
NO 0 - 500 ppm, 0 - 2500 ppm
O 0 - 25 Vol %
Emission monitoring of pollution gases produced in industrial processes, monitoring and control of flue gas desulfurization in applications such as:
• Thermal power plant
• Iron and steel metallurgy plant
• Industrial furnace and boiler
• Cement plant
• Petrochemical plant
• Civil heating boile
Excellent Stability and Reliability
1. Ultraviolet spectrum analysis to measure flue gas with high accuracy, good reliability, little influence by dust moisture and low maintenance cost.
2. High temperature sampling and heat tracing (120 ℃ ~ 180 ℃) transmission are adopted to remove dust and prevent condensation.
3. Rapid condensation and rapid water removal are used in the pretreatment system to ensure the gas composition is constant. The dry basis value of flue gas is measured directly, which meets the
Superior Configuration of System
1. Gas analysis using ZPA from Fuji Electric, a famous brand with reliable product performance.
2. Integrated monitoring of temperature, pressure and flow, which is suitable for high dust, high temperature, high humidity and high corrosion environment.
3. Easy to expand and upgrade by using the integrated industrial computer.
4. According to the requirements of environmental protection, standard gas can be fed from the sampling probe for system calibration.
Perfect System Controllability
1. The temperature of samplers, heat tracing tubes and condensers are all involved in the system control to ensure that the system is in the best operation state.
2. Provide various shortcuts for calibration and system purging to reduce the difficulty of system operation.
3. The functions of timing auto calibration, auto diagnosis and auto alarm are provided to make the data have better comparability and traceability
Efficient Data Processing
1. Complete data acquisition, processing and transmission functions are provided.
2. Through long-distance communication, the real-time situation of pollution can be grasped quickly and timely with high time resolution.
3. Parameter modification function is provided to help system administrator and maintenance personnel diagnose the working status of various measuring instruments and sensors.
4. Real-time data display and real-time curve are provided. Automatic generation of various reports.
Flue Gas Parameter Monitoring
Temperature Pressure Current Probe
Introduction The integrated probe of temperature, pressure and flow uses high-precision micro differential pressure / static pressure sensor, and is equipped with back blowing unit. It is an integrated temperature, pressure and flow detector specially developed for continuous monitoring of high dust, high temperature, high humidity and high corrosion environment of flue gas emission.
Technical Characteristics It can measure the temperature, pressure and flow of flue gas in real time and output through 3 channels of 4-20mA.The measurement data and signal of LCD can be read directly, which is convenient for debugging.
Introduction The hygrometer is usually used to measure the percentage of humidity in the flue gas. It can be used for the dry basis calculation of the net content of other components, as well as the monitoring of the process control link of flue gas treatment. It is specially designed for measuring the high humidity environment with the environment lower than 180 ℃.
Technical Characteristics The sensor adopts the principle of high molecular polymer film humidity sensing, which is not afraid of condensation, rapid response, high measurement accuracy, good repeatability and other characteristics. The transmitter will automatically heat and protect against water condensation in high humidity environment, which can effectively avoid sensor corrosion. There are various installation forms, including wall mounted type and probe type, which are selected according to different working conditions.
Gaseous Pollutant Monitoring
Introduction Based on the principle of Tec refrigeration, a specially designed heat exchange device is used to fully refrigerate the sample gas with high temperature and damp heat in the heat exchanger so as to condense the vapor water. Electronic condensers are usually used in places with small cooling capacity.
Technical Characteristics Reliable operation, stable performance, convenient installation, fast condensation speed, temperature alarm.
Introduction Using the principle of compressor refrigeration, through a specially designed heat exchanger, the sample gas with high temperature and damp heat is fully refrigerated in the heat exchanger to make the gas water condense. At the same time, the condensate is discharged by the peristaltic pump to achieve gas-liquid separation. It greatly reduces the water content of the sample gas to ensure the normal operation of the analyzer.
Introduction In the analysis system, only NO can be monitored, while the unstable NO can only be converted to NO by NO converter and then measured.
Technical Characteristics Large ventilation capacity, high conversion efficiency and reasonable filling of catalytic materials. Heat preservation and insulation of heating module, good ventilation of case. Various installation methods and quick response of equipment.
Infrared Gas Analyzer
Introduction The infrared gas analyzer is developed by using the absorption intensity of molecules composed of different atoms in the infrared wavelength region to follow Lambert Beer law. The gas concentration of no, SO , CO , CO, CH , etc. in the sample gas can be measured.
Technical Characteristics Equipped with microprocessors and large LCD, it has convenient operation performance, high precision and multi-function.
Introduction It can measure the concentration of particulate pollutants of various pollution emission sources in real time. It is equipped with flue gas monitoring system, which is applicable to the monitoring of power plant, steel plant, cement plant and other flue gas, as well as the process control of dust removal equipment and other powder projects.
Technical Characteristics The integrated probe of speed measurement and sampling at the same point is used to support accurate constant speed sampling. Support simultaneous output of four parameters: flue temperature, flue pressure, flue flow and flue concentration. The instrument adopts a variety of advanced technologies. Including: relevant noise cancellation technology, laser emission power stability technology, extremely low noise TIA, interference control and signal integrity design, anti harsh environment design technology, providing fast, reliable and accurate quantitative smoke emission data.
Data Acquisition and Processing
Integrated Industrial Computer
Introduction With the characteristics of firmness, shockproof, moisture-proof, dustproof, high temperature resistant, multi slot and easy expansion, it is the best platform for the application of various industrial control, traffic control, environmental protection control and other automation fields.
Flue Gas Emission Monitoring Software
Introduction The system can be used in the continuous monitoring system of individual pollution source emissions, and it can also be widely used in environmental monitoring stations at all levels and large and medium-sized enterprises for air quality monitoring and evaluation and air quality daily report.
Analog input: 8 input channels
Output: analog output 8 channels or GPRS